5lbs Assorted Chicken Wings
Use Promo Code: DADSDAY23
To receive 8 FREE Steak Burgers & Seasoning, a FREE Grillmaster Chef's Apron, plus FREE Standard Shipping on orders of $189+. Expires June 3rd
- ASSORTED:Includes drumsticks and flats
- WEIGHT:5 lbs, 45-50 wings
- PACKAGING:Comes with 2 (2.5lbs) bags
QUICKS FACTS: p>
Don’t take our word for it!
4.6 of 5 Stars
10,000+ reasons you’re going to love our steaks, service, and shipping...
4.6 of 5 Stars
10,000+ people recommend our steak.Check out why everyone loves the quality of our steaks, service & shipping.
Assorted Chicken Wings
This party pack of chicken wings is a great freezer filler. Pair them with your favorite sauce and enjoy (may we suggest the great recipe from bon appétite featured on the cooking tab above). Chicago Steak Company is proud to include these chicken wings as a limited-time addition to our product line to accommodate a higher demand for budget-friendly, quality meats. With an average weight of 1.5oz, this 5lb box contains approximately 45-50 un-sauced wings.
Recipe courtesy of bon appétit
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's)
1 2-inch piece of ginger, peeled, sliced
3 large garlic cloves, crushed
¼ cup honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
5 pounds chicken wings, tips removed, drumettes and flats separated
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Mix butter, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt in a medium bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Whisk in hot sauce; keep warm.
Do Ahead: Sauce can be made 1 week ahead. Let cool completely; cover and chill. Rewarm before using.
Bring ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and ¼ cup water to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring to dissolve honey. Reduce heat to low; simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced to ¼ cup, 7–8 minutes. Strain into a medium bowl. Let sit 15 minutes to thicken slightly.
Do Ahead: Glaze can be made 5 days ahead. Cover; chill. Rewarm before using.
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Set a wire rack inside 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Toss chicken wings, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl to coat. Divide wings between prepared racks and spread out in a single layer.
2. Bake wings until cooked through and skin is crispy, 45–50 minutes.
3. Line another rimmed baking sheet with foil; top with a wire rack. Add half of wings to ginger-soy glaze and toss to evenly coat. Place wings in a single layer on prepared rack and bake until glaze is glossy and lightly caramelized, 8–10 minutes.
4. Toss remaining half of wings in Buffalo sauce. Serve immediately (no need to bake them).
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Chicago Steak Company, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All of our steaks are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen in their natural juices to lock in the flavor. The steaks are then wrapped in our attractive food grade paper, sealed with the Chicago Steak Company gold label, and placed in our gorgeous gift box. Those gift boxes are placed inside our reusable insulated cooler with enough dry ice to keep them cold until arrival. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page