Bread Pudding (24oz.)
Use Promo Code: SWEET
To receive 6 Apple Leaf and 6 Dark Chocolate Pastries ($95 value FREE) on Orders $129+ Expires October 20th
- Delicious: Made from rich brioche rolls and the perfect combination of eggs, cream, and vanilla
- Convenient: Easy to prepare. Just warm up in the oven
- Perfect Addition:a classic dessert to complement your premium steak dinner
- Family Style:Each side includes 4 servings
End a delicious meal with a side of our sweet and savory bread pudding. A custard made from the perfect blend of cage free eggs, brown sugar, cream, and vanilla tops the perfectly cut pieces of Brioche rolls. Enjoy the aroma of the spices and vanilla as you conveniently warm up your side in the oven. Whether you like it warm or cold this delicious mouth-watering dessert is sure to please any sweet tooth!
Contains: Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat
|Servings per container||4|
Bread Pudding Cooking Tips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove plastic film from casserole dish and place on sheet pan.
3. Bake frozen bread pudding for 35-40 minutes until warm. If bread pudding is defrosted, bake for 20-30 minutes or until warm.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Chicago Steak Company, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All of our steaks are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen in their natural juices to lock in the flavor. The steaks are then wrapped in our attractive food grade paper, sealed with the Chicago Steak Company gold label, and placed in our gorgeous gift box. Those gift boxes are placed inside our reusable insulated cooler with enough dry ice to keep them cold until arrival. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page