Green Bean Casserole (24oz.)
Use Promo Code: SWEET
To receive 6 Apple Leaf and 6 Dark Chocolate Pastries ($95 value FREE) on Orders $129+ Expires October 20th
- Delicious: a tasty combination of the freshest green beans, onions, mushrooms, and cream
- Convenient: no prep work - Simply pop into the oven!
- Perfect Addition:a hearty side that perfectly pairs with steaks, chicken, and pork
- Family Style:Each side includes 4 servings
This hearty green bean casserole is made from a delicious blend of fresh green beans, tasty onions, chopped mushrooms, and just the right amount of cream. A great steak dinner could not be paired with a better side! As if it couldn't get any better, this dish requires no extra preparation to serve. Simply preheat your oven and place the casserole inside to heat up. Feel free to top this dish with some crispy onions and shredded cheese for a well rounded steakhouse-style side dish.
Contains: Egg, Milk, Soy
Green Bean Casserole
|Servings per container||4|
Green Bean Casserole Cooking Tips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove plastic film from casserole dish and place on sheet pan.
3. Bake frozen casserole for 35-40 minutes until warm. If casserole is defrosted, bake for 20-30 minutes or until warm.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Chicago Steak Company, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All of our steaks are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen in their natural juices to lock in the flavor. The steaks are then wrapped in our attractive food grade paper, sealed with the Chicago Steak Company gold label, and placed in our gorgeous gift box. Those gift boxes are placed inside our reusable insulated cooler with enough dry ice to keep them cold until arrival. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page