Add-On Only-Baked Potato Casserole (24oz.)
- Delicious: Creamy, buttery baked potato casserole with sour cream, chives, and Cheddar cheese
- Convenient: Simply preheat your oven and heat up your side!
- Perfect Addition:a tasty complement to steak, chicken, and pork dinners!
- Family Style:Each side includes 4 servings
Light and creamy mashed potatoes inspired by the ultimate steakhouse side dish: the baked potato. This baked potato casserole is a mouth-watering combination of potatoes, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, onions, and scallions. This buttery side dish is ready to pop out the freezer and heat up in the oven! Prepare your own steakhouse style meal with premier Chicago Steak Company steaks and this exquisite side dish.
Baked Potato Casserole
|Servings per container||4|
Baked Potato Casserole Cooking Tips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove plastic film from casserole dish and place on sheet pan.
3. Bake frozen casserole for 35-40 minutes until warm. If casserole is defrosted, bake for 20-30 minutes or until warm.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Chicago Steak Company, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All of our steaks are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen in their natural juices to lock in the flavor. The steaks are then wrapped in our attractive food grade paper, sealed with the Chicago Steak Company gold label, and placed in our gorgeous gift box. Those gift boxes are placed inside our reusable insulated cooler with enough dry ice to keep them cold until arrival. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page