Apply Promo Code: SIR159 to receive 6 (6oz) FREE Premium Angus Top Sirloins on orders of $159+ Offer Expires: August 31, 2019
A Taste of Tradition
At Chicago Steak Company, we invite you to taste tradition. Since 1865 with the founding of the Union Stock Yards, Chicago has been at the heart of high-quality American meats. Chicago Steak Company proudly carries on that tradition. We specialize in hand-cut, Mid-West raised, Premium Angus USDA Prime beef - cut by Chicago butchers with five generations of experience. If you're looking for the very best steaks on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Premium Angus Boneless Strip
Every boneless strip we offer is certified USDA Prime or upper-1/3 USDA Choice, putting our steaks in the top 2% of beef worldwide. Each steak is hand-selected and hand carved to ensure you get the best cut possible, and then dry- or wet-aged to intensify its naturally delicious flavor. That is why our boneless strips are among the most flavorful, juicy, and tender boneless strips you'll ever eat. They're the same amazing boneless strips you'll get at 5-star restaurants like Jordan's or Ditka's. In short, the very best steaks your money can buy.
These customer favorite Premium Strip Steak cuts are handpicked, slowly aged, hand-cut and perfect for your next backyard grilling with friends and family. A New York Strip may be lean, but it's packed with flavor! Want to try something different?
How To Cook Blackened Steak:
Now, it’s time to learn how to blacken steak! For this process, you’ll need a cast iron skillet and your favorite blackened steak seasoning.
- Allow your steaks to come to room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Place the cast iron skillet on a stove burner over high heat.
- Dip your steaks in melted butter, and then sprinkle the seasoning over the steaks, being sure to coat both sides.
- Once the skillet is preheated, place a steak on it carefully. You may want to wear an oven mitt for safety, as the high heat can cause splattering.
- Sear one side for 3 to 4 minutes, or until it has a blackened crust. Then, flip to the other side and sear for another 3 to 4 minutes until a crust forms.
- Turn down the heat to low and finish cooking to your desired doneness, if necessary. Thin steaks may already be cooked through at this point, so use your meat thermometer to check the internal temperature.
Conclusion: Blackening Steaks with a Perfect Crust
Blackened steaks will pair perfectly with some of our recipes over at Steak University. Don’t forget to browse our selection of wet aged steaks to find a delicious ribeye or New York Strip to use with this cooking method!
Boneless Strip Nutrition Facts
|Calories from Fat