Kobe - Wagyu Ribeye
Use Promo Code: VAL189
To receive FREE Standard Shipping, 2 Crab Cakes and 6 FREE Pastries on orders of $189+. Expires January 31st
- MARBLE SCORE:6-8 (A4)
- WEIGHT:12oz, 16oz
- AGED:4-6 weeks to enhance flavor & tenderness
- PACKAGING:Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed
- Individually Registeredwith its own unique registration number - guaranteeing uncompromising quality
- Gift Box:Delivered in a classic black & gold gift box
QUICKS FACTS: p>
Don’t take our word for it!
4.6 of 5 Stars
10,000+ reasons you’re going to love our steaks, service, and shipping...
4.6 of 5 Stars
10,000+ people recommend our steak.Check out why everyone loves the quality of our steaks, service & shipping.
Wagyu Beef Ribeye
Our Wagyu Beef Ribeyes are delicate with a light buttery flavor that leaves a lingering memory impressed on your taste buds. The flavor may be mellow, but is unlike any other steak you've had before.
We specialize in
Angus USDA Prime
Only 2% of all beef
qualifies as USDA Prime
Packages are shipped overnight to ensure your steaks arrive frozen.
We proudly offer Wagyu and Premium Angus Beef.
Each steak is hand-selected and hand-cut to ensure impressive marbling and excellent flavor.
Our steaks are wet-aged or dry-aged 28-40 days, resulting in tender steaks with extraordinary flavor.
Your steaks are packed in a reusable cooler with plenty of dry ice to ensure they arrive frozen.
A Taste of Tradition
At Chicago Steak Company, we invite you to taste tradition. Since 1865 with the founding of the Union Stock Yards, Chicago has been at the heart of high-quality American meats. Chicago Steak Company proudly carries on that tradition. We specialize in hand-cut, Mid-West raised, Premium Angus USDA Prime beef - cut by Chicago butchers with five generations of experience. If you're looking for the very best steaks on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Wagyu Kobe Steaks
Wagyu (meaning "Japanese Cattle") ribeyes are prized worldwide for their astounding marbling, tenderness and juiciness. While the name "Kobe" is reserved exclusively for Wagyu cattle raised in region of Kobe, Japan - cattle raised in the US must be referred to as Wagyu or Kobe-Style. Better than even USDA Prime, these ribeyes are in a class of their own. Guaranteed to please even the most discriminating steak connoisseur, each luscious bite will literally melt in your mouth, as the marbling in a Wagyu steak begins to dissolves at a much lower temperature than common steaks. Buying wagyu ribeyes online from Chicago Steak Company ensures you're getting the freshest beef available as we flash freeze all our meat to lock in the flavor.Paired with our FREEGIFTS promotion code for 12 free (4oz) steak burgers, you'll get an additional 12 servings for free on your order.
Wet Aged Wagyu Ribeye
Our wet aged Wagyu Ribeye is what steak lover's dream about! The Wagyu Kobe beef style has a tender texture and buttery melting point that lingers on the tongue for each satiating taste. Our Wagyu Beef Ribeyes are delicate with a light buttery flavor that leaves a lingering memory impressed on your taste buds. The flavor may be mellow, but is unlike any other steak you've had before. Try our delivery for Wagyu steaks online and you won't be disappointed.
Now it's time to celebrate!
Whether it's your colleague or someone you love, treat them to something special by sharing some of our Wagyu Kobe Style Rib Eyes when you want to celebrate! It would be a night you both would never forget and the best way is by doing it together. You're just a few clicks away from choosing a delivery date!
Cooking Wagyu Ribeyes
When you're cooking a Wagyu Kobe Ribeye keep in mind because of the extra marbling the steak will cook faster. Just a tip - medium rare is the best choice for enjoying a Wagyu Ribeye and experiencing the difference.
Checkout the cooking tab above for tips on cooking these delectable steaks
If your steak is frozen, we recommend thawing it in a pan, thawing in a pan helps catch any drippings that may occur, under refrigeration for 24 hours.
Season with our signature steak seasoning.
When turning your steak, be sure to use tongs and not a fork. A fork will puncture the steak and allow for the juices to escape the steak.
Allow your steak to rest for half of the cooking time. This allows for the juices to flow back into the center of the steak.
Steak Cooking Tips
1. Plan ahead. Know the cut of steak you are cooking. A steak is more flavorful and tender if not overcooked.
2. Preheat your grill or broiler to high. Charcoal coals should be ashen grey and red-hot. When cooking on top of the range, the cast iron skillet or grill pan should be hot, but not smoking.
3. Season your steak with salt & pepper or a blended mix to taste.
4. Lightly oil your cooking surface.
5. Sear the steaks on first side using the times listed on the Steak-Cooking Chart as a guide. Flip when juices begin to bead on the surface.
6. Cook your steaks on the second side and use the steak cooking chart below as a guide for time. Less time will be needed on the second side. Steaks may cook quickly, so be attentive.
7. Gauge doneness. This may be determined by touch or meat thermometer. A rare steak will feel very soft when touched and will have an internal temperature of 120° - 125°F. Medium rare steak will feel soft and spongy to the touch and register 130° F, medium steaks will offer resistance when touched and register 140° -145° F. Well-done steaks will be firm with an internal temperature of 160° F.
8. Rest your steak. Allow steaks to stand for 5 minutes before serving. This lets the juices flow from the center of the meat to the exterior, resulting in a juicy & succulent steak.
For more tips on how to cook your steak, check out the video tab above.
FILETS MIGNON & BONELESS RIBEYES
|Thickness||Rare 110° To 120° F||Medium Rare 120° To 130° F||Medium 130° To 140° F|
|1.5"||3 min EACH SIDE||3.5 min EACH SIDE||4 min EACH SIDE|
|1.75"||3.5 min EACH SIDE||4 min EACH SIDE||4.5 min EACH SIDE|
|2"||4 min EACH SIDE||4.5 min EACH SIDE||5 min EACH SIDE|
SIRLOIN STRIP STEAKS
Ribeye Wine Pairing
The Ribeye steak is known for its abundant marbling (good fat content within the steak) and fat content is an important aspect to consider when pairing a wine. With that in mind, a red wine is the perfect pairing for this steak. It‚Äö√Ñ√¥s also safe to say that your chardonnay may not be the best choice for this steak.
Both Cabernet Sauvignon and Zinfandel work perfectly with the Ribeye. Your choice will depend on how robust you like your wine flavors. Both score right in the middle of the wine sweetness scale, but the Zinfandel has some spiciness weaved into its fruity flavor
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Chicago Steak Company, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All of our steaks are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen in their natural juices to lock in the flavor. The steaks are then wrapped in our attractive food grade paper, sealed with the Chicago Steak Company gold label, and placed in our gorgeous gift box. Those gift boxes are placed inside our reusable insulated cooler with enough dry ice to keep them cold until arrival. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page
- FREE Standard shipping
- 2 FREE Quarter Pound Crab Cake
- 6 FREE Dark Chocolate Pastry
This offer is valid while supplies last. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers and expires on 1/30/23.USE PROMO CODE: VAL189