8-9 Pound Roast; Serves 8-10
Thaw product on a dish in the refrigerator.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place roast on rack in roasting pan.
3. Season roast with salt and pepper.
4. Place roast in oven for approximately 2½ hours, depending on desired internal temperature when checked with thermometer
5. When roast reaches an internal temperature of 10°F less than desired internal temperature, remove it from the oven and cover loosely with foil
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over roast.
3. Place roast on grill and turn off center burners, leaving the outer burners on high.
4. Close the grill and roast approximately 2½ hours for medium-rare.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.
Let rest for 20-30 minutes before serving.