- 2 (6oz) Premium Angus Complete Trim Filet Mignons
- 2 (10oz) Premium Angus Boneless Strips
- 2 (8oz) Premium Angus Top Sirloins
- 2 (8oz) Premium Angus Ribeyes
- FREE Shipping
Use Promo Code: FREEGIFTS
To receive 12 FREE Gourmet Burgers, Seasoning PLUS FREE Shipping on any orders $199+.
The Best Seller year after year has a sampling of the best cuts of Premium Angus Choice steak which include 2 6oz Filet Mignons, 2 10oz Boneless Strips, 2 8oz Top Sirloins, and 2 8oz Boneless Ribeyes. It makes the perfect gift for any steak enthusiast. Each steak is hand-selected and hand carved to ensure you get the best cut possible and then wet-aged to intensify its naturally delicious flavor. In short - the very best steaks your money can buy.
Only 2% of all beef
qualifies as USDA Prime
Packages are shipped overnight to ensure your steaks arrive frozen.
We proudly offer Wagyu and Premium Angus Beef.
Each steak is hand-selected and hand-cut to ensure impressive marbling and excellent flavor.
Our steaks are wet-aged or dry-aged 28-40 days, resulting in tender steaks with extraordinary flavor.
Your steaks are packed in a reusable cooler with plenty of dry ice to ensure they arrive frozen.
At Chicago Steak Company, we invite you to taste tradition. Since 1865 with the founding of the Union Stock Yards, Chicago has been at the heart of high-quality American meats. Chicago Steak Company proudly carries on that tradition. We specialize in hand-cut, Mid-West raised, Premium Angus USDA Prime beef - cut by Chicago butchers with five generations of experience. If you're looking for the very best steaks on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Every cut of steak in each of the assortments we offer is certified USDA Prime or upper-1/3 USDA Choice, putting our steaks in the top 2% of beef worldwide. Each steak is hand-selected and hand carved to ensure you get the best cut possible, and then dry- or wet-aged to intensify its naturally delicious flavor. That is why the Chicago's Best Seller offers steaks that are among the most flavorful, juicy, and tender steaks you'll ever eat. Paired with our FREEGIFTS promotion code for 12 free (4oz) steak burgers, signature seasoning and free shipping, this package comes out to 20 servings at just $11.50 each. They're the same amazing steaks you'll get at 5-star restaurants like Jordan's or Ditka's. In short, the very best steaks your money can buy.
It's no wonder this simple package is our Best Seller year after year. It has a sampling of the best cuts of steak and it makes the perfect gift box for any steak enthusiast. This assortment includes tender Filet Mignons, succulent Boneless Strips, mouthwatering Ribeyes and flavorful Top Sirloins.
Whether you prefer tender, lean, or well marbled steaks this is an excellent choice that includes all of the above. Cut through the Filet with a fork and take a bite to see just how tender it is. Prefer a lean steak with plenty of flavor? You'll love the Top Sirloins and Boneless Strips. Now while the Ribeye may have the most fat and marbling, it only enhances the flavor. Everyone has their personal preferences, but why not give them all a try!
|Calories from Fat
If your steak is frozen, we recommend thawing it in a pan, thawing in a pan helps catch any drippings that may occur, under refrigeration for 24 hours.
Season with our signature steak seasoning.
When turning your steak, be sure to use tongs and not a fork. A fork will puncture the steak and allow for the juices to escape the steak.
Allow your steak to rest for half of the cooking time. This allows for the juices to flow back into the center of the steak.
1. Plan ahead. Know the cut of steak you are cooking. A steak is more flavorful and tender if not overcooked.
2. Preheat your grill or broiler to high. Charcoal coals should be ashen grey and red-hot. When cooking on top of the range, the cast iron skillet or grill pan should be hot, but not smoking.
3. Season your steak with salt & pepper or a blended mix to taste.
4. Lightly oil your cooking surface.
5. Sear the steaks on first side using the times listed on the Steak-Cooking Chart as a guide. Flip when juices begin to bead on the surface.
6. Cook your steaks on the second side and use the steak cooking chart below as a guide for time. Less time will be needed on the second side. Steaks may cook quickly, so be attentive.
7. Gauge doneness. This may be determined by touch or meat thermometer. A rare steak will feel very soft when touched and will have an internal temperature of 120° - 125°F. Medium rare steak will feel soft and spongy to the touch and register 130° F, medium steaks will offer resistance when touched and register 140° -145° F. Well-done steaks will be firm with an internal temperature of 160° F.
8. Rest your steak. Allow steaks to stand for 5 minutes before serving. This lets the juices flow from the center of the meat to the exterior, resulting in a juicy & succulent steak.
Check out Steak University to learn more ways to cook filet mignon like a pro. We'll show you the best ways to grill, pan-sear, or oven-roast your filet mignon for maximum flavor.
The Cabernet Sauvignon is one of the most common wines you'll see at a dinner party. It's not only considered the best red wine to have with steak, but also one of the most well received wines overall. Cabernet Sauvignon tends to stand out with its fruity flavors that give contrast to the beefy flavors. Red wines pair well with more marbled steaks because the fat will decrease how much you taste the bitterness
When you place an order with Chicago Steak Company, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All of our steaks are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen in their natural juices to lock in the flavor. The steaks are then wrapped in our attractive food grade paper, sealed with the Chicago Steak Company gold label, and placed in our gorgeous gift box. Those gift boxes are placed inside our reusable insulated cooler with enough dry ice to keep them cold until arrival. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly
For more information please see the Full Shipping Details page