Reading Time: < 1 Back to < 1
- 1 cup fresh parsley washed, dried
- 5 medium cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Sea salt to taste
- Place parsley, garlic, and oregano in the work bowl of a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and whisk in oil, vinegar, salt, and red pepper flakes. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.