Premium Angus Beef Steak & Cake
Use Promo Code: WINTER21
To receive Free shipping plus 4 (6oz) FREE Mini Boneless Strips ($95 value FREE) on Orders $129+ Expires December 8th
- Steak and Cake Options:
2 (5/6oz) Crab Cakes with your choice of:
2 (6oz) Premium Angus Beef Filet Mignons
2 (10oz) Premium Angus Beef Boneless Strips
4 (5/6oz) Crab Cakes with your choice of:
4 (6oz) Premium Angus Beef Filet Mignons
4 (10oz) Premium Angus Beef Boneless Strips
- GRADE:Top One-Third USDA Choice or Higher
- WEIGHT:6oz (Filet Mignon), or 10oz (NY Strip)
- AGED:4-6 weeks to enhance flavor & tenderness
- PACKAGING:Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed
- Individually Registeredwith its own unique registration number - guaranteeing uncompromising quality
- Gift Box:Delivered in a classic black & gold gift box
Product is flash frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Delight in the best of both worlds with our Filet or Boneless Strip and Crab Cake surf and turf combo.
A Taste of Tradition
At Chicago Steak Company, we invite you to taste tradition. Since 1865 with the founding of the Union Stock Yards, Chicago has been at the heart of high-quality American meats. Chicago Steak Company proudly carries on that tradition. We specialize in hand-cut, Mid-West raised, Premium Angus USDA Prime beef - cut by Chicago butchers with five generations of experience. If you're looking for the very best steaks on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Crab Cake Surf and Turf
Featuring your choice of our Premium Filets or Premium Boneless Strips paired with our flavorful Crab Cakes, this delicious combination provides the best of both worlds. All of our steaks at Chicago Steak Company are upper 1/3 USDA Choice and higher, making them the top 2% of beef in the US. Our crab cakes are also top-quality, full of delicious crab and seasoning, with minimal filler ingredients. Available in 2 and 4-count options, this combination is perfect for a special dinner or family meal.
Crab Cake Cooking Tips
Preparation: Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw under refrigeration prior to cooking. Gently compress in plastic wrap to retain shape.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN: Preheat oven to 350° F. Place on baking pan and top with butter, lemon and/or white wine. Bake to internal temperature of 165° F (approx. 25-30 min.). Finish by broiling to desired color.
SAUTÉ: Over medium heat, sauté crab cakes in approx. 1 Tbsp of butter/oil. Cook each side until nicely browned. Add lemon or white wine to taste. Cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes until centers are hot.
If your steak is frozen, we recommend thawing it in a pan, thawing in a pan helps catch any drippings that may occur, under refrigeration for 24 hours.
Season with our signature steak seasoning.
When turning your steak, be sure to use tongs and not a fork. A fork will puncture the steak and allow for the juices to escape the steak.
Allow your steak to rest for half of the cooking time. This allows for the juices to flow back into the center of the steak.
Steak Cooking Tips
1. Plan ahead. Know the cut of steak you are cooking. A steak is more flavorful and tender if not overcooked.
2. Preheat your grill or broiler to high. Charcoal coals should be ashen grey and red-hot. When cooking on top of the range, the cast iron skillet or grill pan should be hot, but not smoking.
3. Season your steak with salt & pepper or a blended mix to taste.
4. Lightly oil your cooking surface.
5. Sear the steaks on first side using the times listed on the Steak-Cooking Chart as a guide. Flip when juices begin to bead on the surface.
6. Cook your steaks on the second side and use the steak cooking chart below as a guide for time. Less time will be needed on the second side. Steaks may cook quickly, so be attentive.
7. Gauge doneness. This may be determined by touch or meat thermometer. A rare steak will feel very soft when touched and will have an internal temperature of 120° - 125°F. Medium rare steak will feel soft and spongy to the touch and register 130° F, medium steaks will offer resistance when touched and register 140° -145° F. Well-done steaks will be firm with an internal temperature of 160° F.
8. Rest your steak. Allow steaks to stand for 5 minutes before serving. This lets the juices flow from the center of the meat to the exterior, resulting in a juicy & succulent steak.
For more tips on how to cook your steak, check out the video tab above.
FILETS MIGNON & BONELESS RIBEYES
|Thickness||Rare 110° To 120° F||Medium Rare 120° To 130° F||Medium 130° To 140° F|
|1.5"||3 min EACH SIDE||3.5 min EACH SIDE||4 min EACH SIDE|
|1.75"||3.5 min EACH SIDE||4 min EACH SIDE||4.5 min EACH SIDE|
|2"||4 min EACH SIDE||4.5 min EACH SIDE||5 min EACH SIDE|
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Chicago Steak Company, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All of our steaks are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen in their natural juices to lock in the flavor. The steaks are then wrapped in our attractive food grade paper, sealed with the Chicago Steak Company gold label, and placed in our gorgeous gift box. Those gift boxes are placed inside our reusable insulated cooler with enough dry ice to keep them cold until arrival. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page