Mac & Cheese (24 oz.)
Use Promo Code: 16BURGERS
To receive 16 FREE Gourmet Steak Burgers on orders of $159+. Expires March 27th
- Delicious: Hearty Rotini pasta with a tasty blend of Cheddar and Colby cheeses
- Convenient: Just pop into the oven for a quick bake. No extra work needed!
- Perfect Addition:A simple, classic side for your premium steak dinner
- Family Style:Each side includes 4 servings
QUICKS FACTS: p>
Don’t take our word for it!
4.6 of 5 Stars
10,000+ reasons you’re going to love our steaks, service, and shipping...
4.6 of 5 Stars
10,000+ people recommend our steak.Check out why everyone loves the quality of our steaks, service & shipping.
Mac & Cheese
There is no better way to complement your delicious Chicago Steak Company steaks than with a side of a classic comfort food- macaroni and cheese. This side of Rotini macaroni tossed with a blend of delicious Cheddar and Colby cheeses are sure to bring in the cheesy goodness to your dinner! Who said macaroni and cheese isn't gourmet? This side of macaroni and cheese is ready to simply heat up in the oven and is sure to make your mouth water.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat
Macaroni and Cheese
|Servings per container||4|
Macaroni and Cheese Cooking Tips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove plastic film from casserole dish and place on sheet pan.
3. Bake frozen casserole for 35-40 minutes until warm. If casserole is defrosted, bake for 20-30 minutes or until warm.
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Chicago Steak Company, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All of our steaks are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen in their natural juices to lock in the flavor. The steaks are then wrapped in our attractive food grade paper, sealed with the Chicago Steak Company gold label, and placed in our gorgeous gift box. Those gift boxes are placed inside our reusable insulated cooler with enough dry ice to keep them cold until arrival. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page