Premium Angus Beef Top Sirloin
Use Promo Code: MEMORIAL
Get FREE Shipping + 4 FREE Filet Mignon on orders $169+ Expires May 21st
- GRADE:Top One-Third USDA Choice or Higher
- WEIGHT:6oz, 8oz
- AGED:4-6 weeks to enhance flavor & tenderness
- PACKAGING:Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed
- Individually Registeredwith its own unique registration number - guaranteeing uncompromising quality
- Gift Box:Delivered in a classic black & gold gift box
Product is flash frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
A Taste of Tradition
At Chicago Steak Company, we invite you to taste tradition. Since 1865 with the founding of the Union Stock Yards, Chicago has been at the heart of high-quality American meats. Chicago Steak Company proudly carries on that tradition. We specialize in hand-cut, Mid-West raised, Premium Angus USDA Prime beef - cut by Chicago butchers with five generations of experience. If you're looking for the very best steaks on the market, then you've come to the right place.
Premium Angus Top Sirloin
Every top sirloin we offer is certified USDA Prime or upper-1/3 USDA Choice, putting our steaks in the top 2% of beef worldwide. Each steak is hand-selected and hand carved to ensure you get the best cut possible, and then dry- or wet-aged to intensify its naturally delicious flavor. That is why our top sirloins are among the most flavorful, juicy, and tender filet mignons you'll ever eat. They're the same amazing top sirloins you'll get at 5-star restaurants like Jordan's or Ditka's. In short, the very best steaks your money can buy.
A Top SIrloin Steak is known for it's lean beef makeup. That means there is not an abundance of fat on the steak and the resulting flavor will be bold and beefy one. The Top Sirloin grills quite quickly and makes for a grillers favorite.
Aged Angus Beef
Our passion to bring you mouthwatering steaks shows in every bite of our gourmet beef sirloin steaks. Aged a minimum of 28 days, these savory Angus beef sirloins offer you an easy way to satisfy any steak enthusiast's appetite. This flavor packed steak is ideal for broiling, pan searing and grilling. See a comparison of Top Sirloin vs. Ribeye to learn a little more about our cuts!
Top Sirloin Nutrition Facts
|Calories from Fat||216|
If your steak is frozen, we recommend thawing it in a pan, thawing in a pan helps catch any drippings that may occur, under refrigeration for 24 hours.
Season with our signature steak seasoning.
When turning your steak, be sure to use tongs and not a fork. A fork will puncture the steak and allow for the juices to escape the steak.
Allow your steak to rest for half of the cooking time. This allows for the juices to flow back into the center of the steak.
Steak Cooking Tips
1. Plan ahead. Know the cut of steak you are cooking. A steak is more flavorful and tender if not overcooked.
2. Preheat your grill or broiler to high. Charcoal coals should be ashen grey and red-hot. When cooking on top of the range, the cast iron skillet or grill pan should be hot, but not smoking.
3. Season your steak with salt & pepper or a blended mix to taste.
4. Lightly oil your cooking surface.
5. Sear the steaks on first side using the times listed on the Steak-Cooking Chart as a guide. Flip when juices begin to bead on the surface.
6. Cook your steaks on the second side and use the steak cooking chart below as a guide for time. Less time will be needed on the second side. Steaks may cook quickly, so be attentive.
7. Gauge doneness. This may be determined by touch or meat thermometer. A rare steak will feel very soft when touched and will have an internal temperature of 120° - 125°F. Medium rare steak will feel soft and spongy to the touch and register 130° F, medium steaks will offer resistance when touched and register 140° -145° F. Well-done steaks will be firm with an internal temperature of 160° F.
8. Rest your steak. Allow steaks to stand for 5 minutes before serving. This lets the juices flow from the center of the meat to the exterior, resulting in a juicy & succulent steak.
For more tips on how to cook your steak
Sirloin Wine Pairing
The Top Sirloin Steak has a bold flavor and is a bit leaner (less marbling) which is important to consider when pairing a wine. We suggest a You‚Äôll need a full-flavored wine with high acidity to break down the fat from the steak to create a mesh of bold flavors in your mouth.
If you prefer white wine, then champagne is your best bet. Champagne has similar acidic and flavor characteristics of red wine, so it can stand up to the boldness of the Top Sirloin Steak. If you‚Äôd rather have a red wine
Packaged with Care
When you place an order with Chicago Steak Company, we do everything we can to ensure that your package arrives in excellent condition. All of our steaks are vacuum wrapped and flash frozen in their natural juices to lock in the flavor. The steaks are then wrapped in our attractive food grade paper, sealed with the Chicago Steak Company gold label, and placed in our gorgeous gift box. Those gift boxes are placed inside our reusable insulated cooler with enough dry ice to keep them cold until arrival. For more information on shipping, and other Frequently Asked Questions see our FAQ page.
Watch the Video to see how your order is packed, how it will arrive, and how to thaw it properly.
For more information please see the Shipping Details page