Reading Time: < 1 Back to < 1
Grilled Pork Chop with Peach Salsa
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 Strauss Pork Chops thawed
- 2 peaches sliced in half and pitted
- 1 seeded and small diced red bell pepper
- 1 seeded and small diced poblano pepper
- ½ peeled and thickly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to 450° to 550°.
- Brush the pork chops with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Next, brush the peaches, peppers, and onion with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Place the pork chops on the grill and cook them for 5 minutes on each side or until they have been marked and cooked throughout. Let rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- After the pork is flipped over the place the peaches, peppers, and onions onto the grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until roasted.
- Remove the fruit and vegetables from the grill and medium dice and add them to a bowl and mix with cilantro, lime juice, and salt and pepper.
- Serve the salsa over top of the grilled pork chops.