Reading Time: < 1 Back to < 1
Grilled Bone-In Ribeye with Herb Butter
- 2 sticks of softened unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons each of finely chopped fresh parsley,oregano, thyme and rosemary
- 2 finely minced cloves of garlic
- zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 Strauss 28-ounce bone-in ribeyes thawed
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to 400° to 450°.
- Add the softened butter, herbs, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice and salt and pepper to a bowl and whisk until combined and set aside.
- Brush the ribeyes with the olive oil and season them well on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the seasoned ribeyes onto the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes per side or until dark grill marks are formed or the desired internal temperature is achieved.