Reading Time: < 1 Back to < 1
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Boil white wine and shallots in heavy medium saucepan over high heat until liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-high.
- Add whipping cream and simmer until reduced to 1 cup, about 2 minutes.
- Add Dijon mustard, basil and dill.
- Simmer 2 minutes to blend flavors.
- Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.