Reading Time: < 1 Back to < 1
Photo by Hungry Dudes licensed under CC BY 2.0
Mustard Balsamic Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ cup of whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp finely minced cloves of garlic
- ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 Strauss Pork Tenderloins
- salt and pepper to taste
Makes 2 Pork Tenderloins
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl whisk together the mustards, brown sugar, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, soy sauce and rosemary until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a plastic zip bag and submerge the tenderloins into the mixture and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Next, remove the pork tenderloins and add them on to a cookie sheet tray pan lined with parchment paper and season the top of the pork with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned and cooked through out.
- Serve alongside vegetables and potatoes.