Reading Time: < 1 Back to < 1
Photo by George N licensed under CC BY 2.0
Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 2 thinly sliced Strauss Chicken Breasts
- ½ seeded and thickly sliced red bell pepper
- ½ seeded and thickly sliced yellow bell pepper
- ½ each thickly sliced green zucchini and yellow squash
- 1 cup of trimmed broccoli
- 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha
- ½ cup of peanuts
- 2 cups of cooked and drained lentils
- cilantro leaves for garnish
- sea salt to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large wok until it begins to smoke.
- Add in the sliced chicken and cook until browned and cooked through out. Set aside.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and stir-fry the peppers, zucchini, squash and broccoli over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken back in and stir in the coconut aminos and sriracha. Season with salt.
- Serve the chicken stir fry over the cooked lentils and garnish with peanuts and cilantro leaves.