Reading Time: < 1 Back to < 1
Pulled Pork With Cauliflower Bun
For the Pork:
- 4 Strauss Brands Pork Poterhouse
- ½ peeled and small diced yellow onion
- 4 finely minced cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of dry oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoons of salt
- Paleo approved BBQ sauce Tessamae
For the Cauliflower Buns:
- 1 head of riced cauliflower about 3 cups riced
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Pork: Add all of the ingredients to a slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. Remove the bones and shred with 2 two forks. Keep warm.
- Cauliflower Buns: Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl. Form 10 patties by squeezing to combined and shaping, and place on a cookie sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until lightly browned and firm. Set aside.
- To Plate: Place some pork on a cauliflower bun and serve with approved BBQ sauce.