Photo by Scott Feldstein licensed under CC BY 2.0
With New Year’s Eve just around the corner, you might be looking for some unique appetizers to serve your guests. These beef tenderloin appetizers wrapped in bacon are sure to be a hit all year ‘round! After all, who doesn’t love steak or bacon? They’re a match made in food heaven.
Bacon wrapped beef tenderloin is the perfect, bite-sized appetizer to serve on toothpicks for a grab-and-go, convenient snack. And, although these bacon wrapped steak bites will make it look like you’ve slaved in the kitchen for hours to make them, they won’t take you more than a half hour to prepare and cook! Now that’s what we call some fast fixings!
For this recipe, you’ll use our very own Tenderloin Steak Tips cut from our top-rated filet mignon, which is perfectly aged up to six weeks. Unlike other steak tips that get dried out and chewy, these will almost melt in your mouth. And, since they’re bacon wrapped steak tips, they’ll stay juicy with an enhances flavor for you and your guests to enjoy.
|Prep Time||25 Minutes|
|Cook Time||5 Minutes|
- 3 lbs Tenderloin Steak Tips
- 30-49 slices precooked bacon slices
- 1/8 bottle Chicago Steak Company Seasoning
- 1 box Toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle Chicago Steak Company’s Steak Seasoning over the steak tips in a large bowl. Cover and shake to coat.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each piece. If they’re very long bacon slices, you can cut them in half before wrapping.
- Use a toothpick to secure the bacon around the steak tip.
- Place each wrapped tenderloin tip on the baking sheet. Bake for about 2 ½ minutes, then flip over and bake for another 2 ½ minutes.
Be sure to serve these immediately for best flavor, texture, and food safety purposes. If you love this recipe for steak wrapped in bacon, we would love for you to try some of our other fabulous recipes at Steak University! Here, you’ll also find some excellent steak and meat cooking tips, side dish recipes, and guides to finding the perfect cuts of steak.