Reading Time: < 1 Back to < 1
- relpost-thumb-wrapper -->
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
|Passive Time||5 minutes|
- 4 8-ounce Flat Iron Steaks
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves Crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp Chicago Steak Company Seasoning
- Place all ingredients in a zip lock bag mix generously and marinated in your refrigerator 4 hours.
- Prepare your grill and pre-heat to a high setting.
- Remove steak from bag, shaking off any excess marinade. Grill your steak 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until internal temperature reaches 135F.
- Remove your steaks from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your preferred accompaniments.
Share this Recipe