Reading Time: < 1 Back to < 1
- relpost-thumb-wrapper -->
|Prep Time||45 mins|
- 2 lbs Flank Steak
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- ground black better, to taste
- Pat flank steak dry with paper towels. Season liberally with salt on all sides. Rest steak at room temperature for 40-45 minutes.
- Move an oven rack as close to the broiler as you can. Preheat the broiler.
- Brush steak with olive oil, and season with salt, garlic, rosemary, and black pepper.
- Place steaks on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Add the baking sheet to the oven rack.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes, but watch closely. It's time to flip the steaks when you notice a golden brown crust form on the top. Broil the other side for 3-4 minutes. Remove steaks when a meat thermometer reads 135 degrees for medium-rare.
- Add steaks to a cutting board tented with aluminum foil, and let them rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Share this Recipe