Reading Time: < 1 Back to < 1
Your significant other is coming home for this special night. You have planned this very special meal, the wine is open and all you need it a hot grill and lit candles. Every bite of this USDA Prime Beef Filet Mignon will make you fall in love all over again.
Enjoy and Bon Appetit.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||8 minutes|
- 2 6 oz USDA Prime Beef Filet Mignon
- 2 tsp Chicago Steak Company Seasoning
- 1 750 cl bottle EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Black Truffle Peeling
- 1 oz Fresh thyme
- Wash and dry your fresh thyme add to E.V.O.O. and black truffle peeling shake bottle gently and set aside for 48 hours
- Add thyme and black truffle peeling to the E.V.O.O. bottle and shake gently. Let olive oil sit for 48 hours.
- Season USDA Prime Filet Mignon on both sides with Chicago steak company seasoning
- Pre-heat grill to extremely high heat
- Grill filet for 3-5 minutes per side
- Use instant read thermometer into center of the filet. Remove once the tempurature reaches 130-135° F for medium rare. NOTE: filet will continue to cook and the internal temp will rise another 5-10° while resting
- Remove the steaks from grill and let rest for 5 minutes
- Serve with your favorite fresh grilled vegetable and drizzle the black truffle and thyme E.V.O.O.
Share this Recipe